Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Leaving the MTC

Hey fam!

So they let me get on quick to say hi before I head out to the big bad crazy world! So tomorrow, we get on a bus at 5:45 in the morning and head to the train to Barcelona! Exciting, right? Im super pumped! And surprisingly, not that nervous. It'll be fun. I am definitely ready for a change. I think the train ride is 3 or 4 hours? idk. But we should arrive sometime tomorrow afternoon and party it up till the sun goes down, haha jk. I have no idea what they have planned for us there.. but it'll be cool to meet my comp and get to work! I am SO ready to start working! I love this gospel! I love sharing it!

Hermana Snelson and I had really good success when we went to the park on Saturday morning to talk to people. We got 4 referrals and gave out 4 copies of The Book of Mormon which is wayyy more than we usually get. It was awesome. One lady had us sit down with her and explain the church and everything for a while. It's way cool to see how much people have been prepared by the Lord for our coming. I am so excited to share everything I know. This gospel has changed my life, and I am ready to see it change other people´s lives too. I am so blessed to have come to the CCM here in Madrid because I feel like I've got a big advantage with the language. I talk to the native missionaries as much as possible to practice! I feel like I can understand a ton more and more each day. I am not worried about the language, it'll come with time. Just give me like four days and I'll be fluent.. haha jkkkk. But really. Watch me.

OH ALSO the package came!! It was definitely the best thing in the world. THANK YOU SO MUCH! And yes, I've already eaten the whole package of rolos. JUDGE ME I DARE YOU. And the m&ms arent gone yet. But I can't promise they will make it through the night haha. Also, just for the record, oreos here do not have enough frosting in them. Talk about the worst. I'm gonna have to switch to double stuffed.

Anyway, I'm way excited to leave I'll miss this place for sure. I'll miss being able to talk in english haha my brain hurts after trying to constantly translate spanish for so long. But it'll get easier. Anyway, I'm doing well! Im pumped to see Barcelona and meet my mission president! The church is true! Live it, and BE OBEDIENT! haha. I'm such a missionary. Hashtag missionary for dayyzzzz (thats for you tytyb2) I love you all with my whole heart and my arms around my back! Haha,this is getting real cheesy real fast. I better get off. These other missionaries are straight up fierce when it comes to computer time. I LOVE YOU ALL! I'll talk to you next Monday I guess? idk.. ADIOS! xoxoxox

Hermana Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment