Thursday, May 22, 2014

Zaragoza - Final Week

Hi FAMILY!!
Que guapos sois! (you're the cutest is basically what that means) it was so good to talk to you this week!! I loove you all a whole lot. I don't have time to email cuz I'm on my way to VALENCIA! I'm pumped its gonna be a blast. but I wanted to send a quick note to say hi and I love you! Hopefully I'll have time later on to get back on, but if I don't, I'll talk to you next week! You're the best family in the world! Thanks for everything, you mean the world to me. Also don't worry mom, I had Hermana Findlay give me all the pictures from her camera that I haven't gotten yet.. so were golden. I'll be better at taking pics in my next area. I'm super sad to leave. I love Hermana Findlay and this area a whole lot. I feel like I didn't get much time here.. but it'll be fun to have a new adventure! I'm so so happy. I love the mission. life is soo good!
have a great week!!
Love Hermana Fras 

Also I tried to send pics home but it wouldn't let me today.. sorry. I love you!! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment