Friday, October 3, 2014

Valencia - Week Eighteen

HI FAMILY!

Well this has been QUITE the week. For real. Also someone in this locoturio is super stinky. It could be me. I'm sweating. TMI? Maybe.

I got transferred!! I'm in a BADALONA. it's right outside of Barcelona. The ward just got split into two recently, so I am opening the second area for the Hermanas with an Hermana named Hermana Tyler! This is her last transfer in the mission. She opened Badalona for the Hermanas about a year ago, but now that there are two wards, we're back at it for the second ward. She's actually not here yet though cuz her last comp is super sick, so they stayed in their area, and will be here tomorrow I guess? So I'm with the other two hermanas here. Im super excited! President called me on Saturday night to tell me all about it. I live with two other Hermanas as well. And our Piso.. is super cute! But TINY. literally. I don't even think there is space for four beds. And apparently the mattresses won't be in tonight either.. so that'll be fun. We are going to look for another piso though. But the area seems cute! It's WAY less hot than Valencia, so that's a plus. It was quite the adventure with all my suitcases through all the metros.. but they held up pretty well.

Anyway, my last week in Valencia was wild. It had its ups and downs. First sad moment was that Billy dropped us on Tuesday, we went by and he said he wasn't interested in meeting anymore. So that was super sad. But later that day we had a miracle with a man that we had contacted a while back that we hadn't been able to get ahold of. We met with him that afternoon and he was a golden investigator so that was really great. What else.. it was sad to say goodbye to everyone. Super sad. I really loved the members there. It was hard to leave Hermana Vance too, I love her a lot. We had SO much fun together. She's a sweetheart. I'm gonna keep this email short cuz I want to send lots of pics from saying goodbye. Oh also Matilde came to church again! She's getting baptized on the 27th of September! That will be one incredible baptism.

So yeah. That's all really, well actually there was more, but I'm keeping it short haha. I'm super excited to open this area, it'll be lots of work, but it's just like it was in Zaragoza as well. I like opening, it's a good challenge!


Anyway, I love you lots fam! I'll send some pics now!

love Hermana Reid.















No comments:

Post a Comment