Friday, August 16, 2013

MTC - Week Four

Hiiiiiii Alll!

So time is starting to fly by a lot quicker. It's weird how the days are so slow and the weeks are so fast. It messes with my mind! Thanks for all the dear elders and emails and Americaaannn love! I love it.

So this week our whole district got stuck in the elevator haha. One of the elders tried to open the door while we were inside and it stopped working, it was way funny. He did it twice actually. These elders haha, you can definitely tell they are fresh outta high school, but they keep things fun.

I think I already said this but they fed us fried milk the other day . It was like sweet tofu that was fried? Yeah totes weird. But I ate it. I eat everything. It's funny cuz when they feed us weird stuff all the sisters eat salad and yogurt. I always eat what they give us . I'm probably gonna get fat. oh well. its fine.

Ummm I cant think of a whole lot that happened this week. It's all kinda the same stuff every week. Lots of studying and teaching and learning.

Oh, last night my comp started reciting D&C 4 in her sleep haha. In spanish too! It was so funny. I love her. I gently patted her dear little face and told her to go back to bed. That scripture is too long, I didn't want to hear the entire thing haha.

Oh also last week we got to go see the real Madrid stadium. It was way cool! I have sweet pics but I can't send anything until after I leave this place. (She was able to send one though!)


Oh also my comp and I literally always match. Not on purpose either. We just always wear the same stuff haha. I think she wants to be me... jkkk.

Mom, I haven't gotten the package you sent yet, but I think it'll come soon. The mailman here is cray cray haha or that's what I've heard. We always get mail out of order.

Umm I don't have much else to say.. I've been reading my scriptures in spanish lately and I'm actually getting it! It's cool. I'm getting the hang of it. Until people start taking fast and then I'm way lost. But it's all good. Anyway, that's all. Love you all! Keep sending love!

Love,
Hermana Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment