Monday, October 13, 2014

Badalona - Week Four

Hey fam!
 
I miss you lots! I hope you had a good birthday mom! Your letter is in the mail :) it should get there any day now. 
 
So this week was sorta hard again. But that's okay! We had a really great miracle on Tuesday night. We were passing by people, and no one was home, so we decided to pass by a reference the elders had given us. We knocked their door and they let us in. There were two woman there from Honduras. Jessie and Franci. Jessie is Franci´s boyfriends mom. Make sense? haha. Anyway, they are super super cute. They were really sweet to us. Jessie told us she actually has a Book of Mormon and has read a lot of it and likes it. She also said she's been to the church a few times in Barcelona. Franci said she has Mormon friends, but hasn't ever been to church. Anyway, the visit with them was a pure miracle because we have been struggling so much lately. It was such a tender mercy from the Lord to be able to find some people that are really prepared. Franci came to church on Sunday as well! We're gonna go see them tonight too. I'm really excited. 
 
Anyway, to be honest, I don't have a whole lot else to say about this week. I don't believe in such a thing as hard areas, because I don't think God would ever put missionaries in a place where there weren't prepared people, but these past few weeks have definitely been a challenge. We've walked all day every day talking to people. It's been a really good opportunity for me to grow closer to my Father in Heaven in prayer and scripture study. I'm really grateful for His hand in my life and that He would trust my companion and I to find His children in this area, even if it takes some time. 
 
Love you lots and lots! 
 
Love Hermana Reid 

No comments:

Post a Comment