Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Badalona - Week Three

 Hey fam!

Did you just LOVE conference? I did. It was super good. The hours are weird here so we watched Saturday morning on Saturday night, and then watched Sat afternoon on Sunday as well as Sunday morning. and then we just watched Sunday afternoon this morning! except we didn't have time to finish it yet. But we will. I loved that they had people speak in their native language! Especially Spanish! That was the best! It's so fun that I can understand them. I loved how much they talked about following the prophet. That was the biggest theme that stuck out. That, and serving others. It was a really beautiful, spiritual conference.

So this week was better than last week! We had more visits this week, so it filled our time more. We've been trying to see all of the members in our area so we can work better with them. it's been really good so far. We've found lots of less actives, and we've been getting references from members, so the work is moving along. It'll come. We ate with our bishop yesterday to talk about how we can help here. He fed us Russian food! It was potato raviolis with mushrooms, onions, and yogurt on top. Sorta different.. haha but good! I'm learning Russian. Since I already have the accent to go with it.

Yesterday we had interviews with President. That's why I wasn't online yesterday. It was my favorite interview I have had with him. It was super spiritual. We talked about pageant too actually haha. About how it was a tender mercy from God that I was able to go last year before my report date. We were both in tears the whole time. He told me I must have a really incredible family, and I agreed. I have been blessed with such an incredible family. You're the reason I am where I am today. It was a really great interview. I really love the Paces. They are such incredible Mission Presidents. I feel so blessed to be here. I know I always say that, but it's true. I love this mission.

Anyway, I don't have much else to say. I'm grateful for the challenges we are facing in this area, I can see myself growing closer to my Savior every day, and for that I will always be grateful. I love being His missionary.

con mucho amor,

Hermana Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment