Wednesday, February 5, 2014

San Sebastian - Week Twenty-two

Hi everyone!

How was the week? It's cold here, but not as cold as there I don't think haha. It hasn't snowed here yet. But it did nearby. Apparently the weather and wind was so bad here the other day that it destroyed a bridge. Crazy right? Missed it though.

So this week was pretty uneventful. In fact, I don't have much to say at all haha. Monday we had a great FHE with Jeudi and a family here. He loved it. It was way fun. It's nice when the investigators start to bond with the members! We've been trying to focus on getting more members with us to our visits. It helps a ton. Also I got sick this week. Super bad. I wasn't feeling well the whole beginning of the week and then Friday I woke up with a fever of 104.  Rough. I had super bad stomach issues too. We called the Presidents wife and she helped us know what meds to buy and stuff, but we were in piso for three days without leaving. My poor companion. It was rough haha. Luckily we had some church videos from the 80s to watch for part of it. I feel better today though, so I'm guessing the worst of it is over. Don't worry mom, my companion took really good care of me!

So as far as investigators go, the Peruvians couldn't come to church on Sunday, so were gonna have to move their baptism to the week after. I was pretty bummed about that, but it happens. Also Max decided to go to France haha. He went on a trip with his niece and will return in about a week and a half so his baptism date will be put off as well. Besides that, nothing else is new really haha. Sorry, not an exciting week to write about.

Watch those Doctrine and Covenants videos.. they're not half bad! haha


Anyway, love you all!

Love Hermana Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment