Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Zaragoza - Week four

Hi everyone!

How’s everyone? This week was pretty good! Time is flying here, were already halfway through this transfer in Zaragoza. We are really loving it. Also it’s getting warm here. So were loving it a lot more! Hopefully it starts warming up for good. Also we've been running too! We run 3 miles every morning to the Pilar and back. It’s the best. And its real dedication too cuz we have to wake up early. Count it.

Anyway, this week was good! Hermana Findlay had to do a two day intercambio so I was with the other hermanas for a few days. It was fun to be with them, but it was hard to be out of our area. I was definitely glad when she came back. President and Hermana Pace came up this weekend too! On Saturday, Hermana Pace came contacting with us and to a visit with a menos activo. It was fun to have her! We don’t get to spend much time with them, so it was nice to have her for the afternoon. They came for church as well! Super fun.

So I don’t have a whole lot to say about this week since we didn't get to work a whole lot in our area. But Kleberg is doing well! He came to the baptism the other hermanas had Saturday night. It was good for him to see it. I heard somewhere that 80% of the people that see baptisms end up getting baptized themselves or some super high number haha like that... He has a goal now to be baptized on the 22nd. We had to change his date cuz we won’t be here this next weekend. But he’s progressing well; he even brought his girlfriend and her two kids to the baptism! Super cool.

Also Jessie is doing super good! She’s our cute friend from Ghana. She came shopping with us last preparation day. So fun. She also came to the baptism. She accepted a baptismal goal for the 22nd as well! She’s progressing a ton. We ate at her house one day this week  and in the course of the conversation she told us she doesn’t drink or smoke, or even like coffee, so that makes our job even easier.

Other than that, there’s not a whole lot else new this week, sorry. The work is going well here! We have been finding a ton of news lately. I don’t think I have ever seen so many miracles. We are literally teaching in every opportunity that we have. We teach a ton in the street, it’s been a really different experience from my last area, but I love it. This area has been really good for me because it’s helped me get over any shyness I had about contacting. I've got no shame. Come at me world.

Also we have a conference this next week in Barcelona with an area 70. We are really excited. We’re heading down Wednesday night (my birthday actually) and we will stay in a hotel down there. So it’ll be a party. I’m excited. K sorry this email was kind of boring. Buttt I love you all!


Love Hermana fry






No comments:

Post a Comment