Thursday, July 31, 2014

Valencia - Week Eleven

HIII FAMMM!

SO I don't have much to say about this week. Also I don't have much time because I sent some pics, and I've been emailing you all individually. So it'll be a short one. This week was pretty good, pretty average. We found two cute new girls. One from Colombia and one from Ecuador that live together. They are about my age and were super sweet. We're excited to teach them. Matilde didn't come to church on Sunday, which was a bummer. She does so well and is progressing, but she won't commit to church. Other things keep coming up first, but we will get her there next week for sure.

We had interviews this week with President. It was really weird actually. Time has really flown. Kinda scary. But life is really good in Valencia. I know I say that every week, but it's true. We are really blessed here. We have been finding so many new people lately, so we are excited to teach more and to help them get baptized.

I got to do an intercambio this last week in Barcelona, and this week I go again! I have been there once a week for the past 6 weeks haha. It's a beautiful train ride too. Three hours. Hermana Benson will come here with H. Vance. which will be super fun. And I'll get to go spend time with H. Findlay again!

Transfers are this next week as well, but I think I'm staying to finish training Hermana Vance. I won't leave just yet. I really like it here. I wouldn't mind being here a while. Sorry its so short. But I promise life is so good! LOVE YOUUUUUU FAAAAMMMM!!

Love, Hermana Fras













My water bottle fell.. behind this fence.. how sad. I can't get to it.



The lighting is bad, but its all of us STL... on the train!









My last time seeing H. Benson!

No comments:

Post a Comment