Saturday, December 6, 2014

Badalona - Week Eleven

HI FAMILY!

Life is super good. We had a good week! And a super good Thanksgiving! I have lots of pics to send home, but my computer never lets me.. so it'll be a big surprise! I contributed the gravy to the Thanksgiving meal, and the green beans. I know, I'm progressing. We had mashed potatoes, chicken, fruit salad, and brownies too! It was super fun with us four in piso. A success for sure.

This week I also got to go see Hermana Woodbury in the islands to do an intercambio with her! It was way fun. We laughed our heads off the entire time reminiscing about San Se together. Actually, while I was in the airport, I saw Hermana Porter (I lived with her in Zaragoza, she's the best) and we were on the same flight to and from the islands cuz she did an intercambio with other Hermanas! It was super fun.

Yesterday, we had concilio, and it was incredible. We got to see that new Mormon message about Christs birth and it was SO GOOD. I cried. I cry a lot. Sensitive. The church has new cards they want us to give out for Christmas that promote the video. I love Christmas!

Also we found out that David Archuleta is coming here in 2 weeks to do a concert for us and our investigators! Haha it'll be sweet, we're super excited. I wonder if people here know who he is..

Also last night we went to see Francis, who we haven't seen a whole lot lately. When we got there, she hadn't read in the Book of Mormon so I told her we would read together, and she was super eager to read. She wanted to read the whole chapter and after we finished, she asked if we could keep reading. It was a super great visit! She's got such great desires to learn and to understand the Book of Mormon. It was the best.

Anyway, I'll keep it short this week. Transfers are this week too so I'll write again on Tuesday.

Love you lots!

Hermana Reid

OH P.S. my Christmas package came. I'll be honest, I saw the Munsons shaped boxes and couldn't help but opening them SORRY. haha. I'll probs open all of them today.. still love me though Mom! We have to enjoy all the candy the whooollleee month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment