Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Badalona - Week Twelve

HI Family! 

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK NESSA! YAYAYAY! That's so fun! I hope you have a good one..

This week was good. To be honest I don't have much to say.. we had a really great day on Wednesday, we had zone conference , and President and Hermana Pace came for it and then we had three great lessons with Eduardo, Francis, and Marlyn. They are all reading in the Book of Mormon and are all progressing. We're hoping to be able to set baptismal dates with them soon, that would be the best. 

Nothing else is new really, just a good normal week. Except get this, the other day my comp was telling me how when she took the stress test (an online test in the mission to measure your stress) it told her the amount of stress she had.. I told her when I came into the mission, I had the same amount of stress she did and she goes ¨wow, you were stressed? I can't even imagine that, you're never stressed!¨ CAN  YOU BELIEVE THAT? I couldn't. So I made her say it again on camera for proof. Go me. Not stressed. 

Anyway, life is good. It's cold. But we're good. Love the mission. 

I hope you all have a good week this week! I love you lots! 

Hermana Reid 

Here's us four (we lived together in Zaragoza)


This is me and Hermana Ratliff on her first day!



I just wanted to see if i could fit in the suitcase.. its big


Me and my comp again



Us four that live together (h. jarman, lopez, ratliff, reid)


Cooking for Thanksgiving (personal progress points)



Our humble Thanksgiving



Hermana Vance!



Me and my comp



Thanksgiving!



My chocolate package that i already opened.. haha



Haha... just tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment